top of page
News & Events
- NovemberKalgoorlie - Boulder16 Days in WA runs from 25 November (International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women) through to December 10 (Human Rights Day) each year. The campaign takes its inspiration from the global 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.
- OctoberKalgoorlie - BoulderWorld Mental Health Day is an international day for global mental health education, awareness and advocacy against social stigma.
- OctoberKalgoorlie - BoulderWorld Cerebral Palsy Day is an opportunity to bring awareness to this condition and raise money for new treatments. Every year, participants show their support by participating in fundraising events, sharing their stories, and wearing green.
- MayKalgoorlie - BoulderGlobal Accessibility Awareness Day is an awareness day focusing on digital access and inclusion for the more than one billion people alive today who live with disabilities or impairments.
- MayKalgoorlie - BoulderCystic Fibrosis is a life threatening genetic disease that effects the lungs and digestive system of so many sufferers. May 28th is 65 Roses day, a day to help raise awareness of this disease as well as raise funds to help find a cure for this terrible disease.
- AprilKalgoorlie - BoulderAimed at increasing community acceptance and awareness around autism.
- MarchKalgoorlie - BoulderJoin the #LotsOfSocks campaign!
- MarchKalgoorlie - BoulderInternational Wheelchair Day is always 1st March and is an annual day of events and activities which take place around the World when wheelchair users celebrate the positive impact a wheelchair has on their lives.
- DecemberKalgoorlie - BoulderJoin us in celebrating this special day! List of activities and events to be released closer to the date.
- OctoberKalgoorlie-BoulderGIFSA will be done at the annual Lorna Mitchell Spring Festival in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Come down and say hi !!
- OctoberLocation is TBDAn opportunity to celebrate the amazing work of our community's unpaid carers!
bottom of page