top of page
News & Events
- NovemberKalgoorlie - BoulderNovemberKalgoorlie - Boulder, Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, Australia16 Days in WA runs from 25 November (International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women) through to December 10 (Human Rights Day) each year. The campaign takes its inspiration from the global 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.
- OctoberKalgoorlie - BoulderOctoberKalgoorlie - Boulder, Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, AustraliaWorld Cerebral Palsy Day is an opportunity to bring awareness to this condition and raise money for new treatments. Every year, participants show their support by participating in fundraising events, sharing their stories, and wearing green.
- MayKalgoorlie - BoulderMayKalgoorlie - Boulder, Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, AustraliaGlobal Accessibility Awareness Day is an awareness day focusing on digital access and inclusion for the more than one billion people alive today who live with disabilities or impairments.
- MayKalgoorlie - BoulderMayKalgoorlie - Boulder, Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, AustraliaCystic Fibrosis is a life threatening genetic disease that effects the lungs and digestive system of so many sufferers. May 28th is 65 Roses day, a day to help raise awareness of this disease as well as raise funds to help find a cure for this terrible disease.
- MarchKalgoorlie - BoulderMarchKalgoorlie - Boulder, Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, AustraliaInternational Wheelchair Day is always 1st March and is an annual day of events and activities which take place around the World when wheelchair users celebrate the positive impact a wheelchair has on their lives.
bottom of page